| Season 4, Episode 30 |
#127 in Series
|Air date:||May 30, 1955|
|Written by:|| Bob Carroll Jr.|
|Directed by:||William Asher|
|Production code:||4-30 / 127|
|← Previous||Next →|
|"Ricky Needs an Agent"|| "Lucy Visits Grauman's"|
(Season 5 premiere)
The Tour was the 127th overall episode of I Love Lucy, also the 30th episode in Season four and the season finale of the series. The episode, was directed by William Asher, originally aired on CBS-TV on May 30, 1955.
Lucy and Ethel take a bus tour of movie stars' homes in Beverly Hills, and Lucy winds up picking grapefruit in Richard Widmark's backyard.
Lucy and Ethel go on a bus tour of movie stars' homes. While on the bus, the starstruck Lucy makes a complete mockery of the bus tour. When the bus arrives at Richard Widmark's house, Lucy and Ethel manage to get into his yard to pick a prized grapefruit.
To make matters much worse, Ricky has been invited into Richard Widmark's home after the two enjoy lunch, and the only way out is through the house.
- The tour that Lucy and Ethel attend is the real life bus tour of movie stars' homes.
- During the end of season break, Lucille Ball and Desi Arnaz filmed the movie "Forever Darling."
- Lucille Ball ... as Lucy Ricardo
- Desi Arnaz ... as Ricky Ricardo
- Vivian Vance ... as Ethel Mertz
- William Frawley ... as Fred Mertz